Eastside El Paso VA Clinic
Description of Program:
The El Paso Eastside Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible veterans.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health promotion
- Health Screening
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Routine care, such as:
* Primary Care
* Mental Health
- Telephone: (915) 217-2428 to set up an appointment or for information about the East El Paso Clinic.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 4:45 pm
- 2400 Trawood Drive Suite 200
El Paso, Texas 79936
- For information about enrollment at the El Paso Eastside Community Based Clinic call at (915) 217-2428.
Other Pertinent Information:
- No walk-in appointments are available at this facility, but some same day appointments may be available with assigned providers. For appointments, call (915) 217-2428.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring a list of all prescribed medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.