Las Cruces, New Mexico Veterans Clinic
Description of Program:
Las Cruces, New Mexico Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible veterans living in Dona Ana County and outlying areas.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Routine care, such as:
* Primary Care
* Mental Health
Hours of Operation :
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:45 pm
(closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays).
- 1635 Don Roser, Las Cruces New Mexico 88011
- For information about enrollment in the Las Cruces, New Mexico Community Based Clinic call at (575) 522-1241 or 1-800 659-0311 (Toll Free)
Other Pertinent Information :
- No walk-in appointments are available at this facility.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.