El Paso VA Health Care System
The staff at the El Paso VA Health Care System have provided a number of ways for you to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle and self-manage your own health.
The MyHealtheVet - VA Health Education Library site provides Veterans and their families excellent, reliable patient education information as well as the latest VA News. Information about Veterans benefits and services is also available.
Upon registering with My HealtheVet, you will be able to
- Refill VA prescriptions online
- View your VA appointments
- Secure messaging which allows VA patients an VA health care teams to communicate non-urgent, health related information in a private and safe computer environment
- Keep personal food and activity journals
- Monitor your personal health data, such as blood pressure and pain levels
- Maintain your own self-entered personal health record
Your MyHealtheVet Coordinator is located at the registration desk on the main floor. To reach him call (915) 564-6100 ext 6424 or 1-800-672–3782 ext. 6424
In addition to providing computers for registration, you may use the computers to access your MyHealtheVet Account at any time.
Health Trends Newsletters
Health Trends Newsletters are published quarterly and contain a wealth of health care information. These newsletters are mailed to VA patients and are also available online. Health Trends Newsletters